Drone Photography & Videography
It's easy to just launch your Drone and start taking photographs and recording videography in automatic mode. But to stand out from your competition, you need to understand how a camera works and how to make the most of the camera controls on your aircraft. We'll teach you camera techniques that will net the best photos and videos. That's not the end though. Post processing plays as big a part if not a bigger part in the way your photos and videos look. Editing is a whole course in itself, but we'll get you started and help make your work stand out.
What's included in this course.
- 1 Day of classroom training
- Multi page student workbook with tips on best practices
- Catered lunch
What you will learn in this course:
- How Aperture, Shutter speed and ISO work together to get the proper exposure and effect
- How they help you get the correct exposure
- Frame rate
- Aspect ratios
- Neutral density filters
- Auto focus vs manual focus
- Depth of field
- White balance
- Rules of composition
- How to frame your shots
- Editing techniques
- Recommended editing software
- Additional equipment you may need
- How to supplement your shots with other techniques
- Tripods, fluid heads, sliders, motorized gimbals and more
- Flying techniques to get the best footage
Bring your own drone to class and we'll teach you how to use the camera controls on your specific model.